Marriage Class (Fall 2017)
Your marriage isn't primarily about you're happiness or fulfillment. It's about your holiness and about seeing, understanding, and displaying the beauty of the gospel and the glory of God.
The class is $5 per person. Couples can register together by clicking "Add Someone Else" or selecting their spouse from within their household.
This class is for anyone that is married, will be getting married soon, or desires to be married one day. Single, engaged, or married, you are invited to this class.
Our hope for this class is to equip couples to have healthy marriages that live as a family of disciples on mission seen specifically in four prayers:
- Deepen your grasp of the gospel as you see your need for continual renewal throughout your marriage.
- Develop an understanding that the most difficult parts of marriage (communication, finances, intimacy, and mission) are, at the root, heart-level issues.
- Be challenged in practical ways that help you grow together as a couple, loving and serving each other sacrificially and unconditionally.
- Be equipped to glorify God as fully as possible through your marriage.
Topics will include:
- Covenantal Love
- Communication Intimacy
Teachers : Pastor Brent Mowery, and one of our partners and biblical counselors, Jalea Seals
Childcare and lunch will not be provided
Class will be held at The Paradox Church offices: 910 Collier St. Fort Worth, TX 76102,
This class is open to anyone.
This class is required for all those who desire premarital counseling through The Paradox. The class is one part of the premarital counseling process at The Paradox. If you are planning on getting married in Fall 2017 or Spring 2018, please attend this class.
- Buy and read Pre-Engagement: 5 Questions to Ask Yourselves by David Powlison before the class: $1.99